After a successful online booking, members of the university as well as external users can move around the Central Library Emden and browse through the bookshelves.
In addition, individual workstations for learning and working can be booked online for the Central Library Emden and the Library at the Maritime Campus Leer.
All workstations in the libraries are exclusively single workstations. Group work cannot be performed in the libraries.
The booking should be made at least 1 day and maximum 7 days in advance via the following link.
To online booking: https://booking-buddy.de/hochschule-emden-leer
Please note the following information:
- The group work areas and PC workstations are not accessible
- Have your booking confirmation ready for check-in / check-out (as a printout or on your smartphone)
- Browse: make your stay as short as possible and search the library catalog at home for signatures in advance
- Make sure there is a minimum distance of 1.50m to other people
- Wear a mouth-and-nose protection when you move around the library
- Please make sure to use the cancellation option if you no longer wish to take the booking
Report for check-out when leaving the library so that capacities can be released again.
It is possible to pre-order media from the library collection using a separate form without having to search for books on the shelf yourself. Pre-ordered books can be picked up quickly and easily at the service desk.