The University Library offers various guided tours and training courses for students, staff and pupils. The contents taught vary according to requirements.
Book free appointments online
If there are currently free dates available for a training or tour, these are listed in our booking system “anny”. Simply register directly online.
Request a new appointment
If there are no free appointments available in “anny” at the moment, please contact us. You can request individual appointments for tours and training courses on site at the service desk, by telephone or via email.
For self-study university members can find video tutorials, research guides and other information on the online learning platform Moodle after logging in with their university ID.
We will gladly coordinate the dates in consultation with the departments or tutors or with you personally.
- Registration - how does the start work?
- Library catalog - how do I find literature?
- Locations and shelf marks - where is what?
- Extensions, placing holds - what is possible?
- Library and Corona - what has to be considered?
Citavi is a software for literature management and knowledge organization. It is available free of charge to all students, teachers and staff.
- Import literature data with and without Citavi-Picker
- Manage and sort literature data, integrate it into footnotes and citations
- Integrate full texts, pdf files and graphics
- If interested: Insight into knowledge management with Citavi
This training is particularly useful if you already have a concrete topic.
- purposeful searches
- different types of catalogs
- use e-books and e-journals
- search for topics in databases
We take part in Schu:Bi - Schule und Bibliothek↑ and offer guided tours, training and, if necessary, consultation appointments to students and teachers.
- Tour of the library
- register, borrow and renew media
- find books in the library catalog
- Internet research beyond Google and Wikipedia
- use the right search words
In addition to the offer of additive information packages, we are also happy to support you with your course in cooperation with CampusDidaktik. For example, we can work with you to find out how the acquisition of research skills can be optimally integrated into your course.
You can find further training courses offered by → CampusDidaktik.