- Admissions-restricted degree courses: 15.7. for applications for the winter semester or 15.1. for applications for the summer semester
- Non-admission-restricted degree courses: 30.9. for applications for the winter semester or 15.3. for applications for the summer semester
- Master degree programs are subject to the application deadline set out in the respective admission and admission regulations.
Further information can be found on the respective degree course website.
- Due to the new student registration procedure (SMV), applicants must request an electronic confirmation of insurance from a statutory health insurance company in parallel to their online application. For the Emden/Leer University of Applied Sciences, please enter the sender number H0002194. Further information can be found here.
- You will find further information on the admission procedure on the website of the respective degree course or get in contact with the Student Counseling Service.
- You can find the enrollment regulations of the Hochschule Emden/Leer here.
- Information regarding financing can be found on the page of the Studentenwerk Oldenburg.
- Information about hardship applications and second degree studies can be obtained from the deposited documents.
- If you would like to enroll in a higher semester, please submit the application for recognition of examinations, in addition to your application.
- For applicants with a foreign degree special conditions apply. Information on this can be found on the pages of the Student Counseling Service.