If you are not yet living in Germany, we will be happy to advise you online via video.
Start an appointment request under: zsb|at|hs-emden-leer.de
Do you already live in Germany and have an migration background? Then you have the possibility to participate in our supplementary audience programme over two semesters to get to better know the German educational system.
As a supplementary audience participant you can take part in our courses for up to two semesters. In this way, you can get to know our university first hand - and then be well-prepared to decide on a regular course of study that perfectly matches your wishes and inclinations.
- Higher education entrance qualification (proof of eligibility to study in the home country)
- German language skills (at least A2 level)
For your application we need:
- the corresponding completed registration form
- your letter of motivation (one or two pages)
- proof of your university entrance qualification
- proof of your knowledge of the German language (level A2)
- your passport photo
- a copy of your identity document
- proof of your residence status
- a consultation with you, in which we clarify all open questions
Application period 15 May to 30 June
You can send the documents by post to the following address:
z. Hd. Daniel Müller
Information about the student sponsorship
During your studies, students of the Hochschule Emden/Leer support and accompany you regularly.
- Your student mentors help you to find your way around the campus and advise you on personal and study-related questions
- They accompany you during the semester with regular personal meetings
- They also actively participate in regular integrative events, for example in the Café Intercultural or on excursions and much more
How the sponsorship is structured beyond that (leisure activities, sports, etc.) is left up to each student sponsor.
Send us an e-mail: daniel.mueller(at)hs-emden-leer.de
If you are interested in studying with us, but have no opportunity to come to the counselling office in person, the Central Student Advisory Service offers you online counselling.
Flexible in time and independent of location, we advise you on study opportunities at the University of Applied Sciences Emden/Leer.
Start an appointment request under: Birte.Engelberts|at|hs-emden-leer.de
Aktuelle Informationen der Hochschule zum Umgang mit dem Coronavirus (Link)
Current information of the university and management of the coronavirus (link)
Stand: 08.7. (Stud.) || 15.7. (Lehrende) || 17.7. (Mitarb.)