- Start of studies in Sommer Semester 2021
- Social Work and Health
- You don't want to wait around but get started?
- Planting the future in the university garden?
- Business Studies
- Maritime Sciences
The University of Applied Sciences Emden / Leer tries everything to reconcile the requirements of study, teaching and research on the one hand and the protection of employees and students as well as the containment of infections on the other. Against this background, the rules for presence on campus are changed as follows:
1. Mouth and nose protection must be worn on the entire campus. Exceptions are only permitted if you are alone in a closed room or if your own workplace is separated from other workplaces by suitable measures (especially partition walls). Exempt from the obligation to wear mouth and nose protection are only persons in accordance with Section 2, Paragraph 3 of the Corona Ordinance of July 10th, 2020; a certificate must be carried accordingly.
2. In class, teachers and lecturing students can remove mouth and nose protection.
3. The distance rules (1.5 m) must always be strictly observed in all rooms.
4. All rooms must be ventilated regularly and intensively at least every 45 minutes. In the rooms with an installed CO2 detector, at the latest whenever it is triggered.
5. The lecturers are asked to check again whether the courses offered in attendance cannot be carried out online.
In view of these framework conditions, lecturers and students who do not show any of the typical Corona symptoms can re-enter the university with immediate effect, even if they were in a domestic risk area identified by the RKI in the days before the event. This does not apply to teachers and students who have been in a country in the 14 days prior to the face-to-face event for which the Federal Foreign Office has issued a travel warning due to the Covid-19 situation. (Exception when entering from a foreign risk area: after submitting a recognized negative PCR test to the health department, you were released from the quarantine obligation from them.)
The regulation is effective immediately (as of October 16, 2020). Please understand that a change in the infection situation on site may require further measures that can be applied at short notice at any time.
You can find important tips and information about the online-exams here!
The Declaration of consent for exams you can find here.
The Level plan for winter semester 2021 you can find here.