Operational excellence is the alignment of corporate processes with customer needs, quality and efficiency. The goal is to eliminate causes instead of symptoms by continuously and dynamically optimizing all processes and systems.
Always getting a little better is not so easy next to the daily business. The Lean philosophy offers many possibilities and starting points to let optimizations become part of the daily business. The focus is on both the customer (external and internal) and the employees, so that sustainable success can be achieved together.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE INITIATIVE?
- Best practice approaches from companies for companies
- Opportunity to present your own measures
- Professional technical support at working meetings
- Regional networking with intensive exchange on the current state of the art/methodologies
- Expansion of knowledge and experience of own employees
- Workshops to be able to implement the results of the initiative in one's own company
- Managers in logistics, production, manufacturing, assembly, research & development, etc.
- Planning departments
- Heads of department, plant and factory managers