The Advisory Board for Sustainability and Social Responsibility supports the university’s sustainability process, contributes ideas, promotes interdisciplinary cooperation and serves as a link between the departments and the committee on sustainability issues.
The Advisory Board is also happy to take suggestions from you and discuss them at the advisory board meetings, which take place every three months.
The Advisory Board is currently represented by:
- Committee: Prof. Dr. Gerhard Kreutz, Prof. Dr. Marco Rimkus
- Faculty of Technology: Prof. Dr. Iván Herráez, Prof. Dr. Kathrin Ottink, Prof. Dr. Johannes Rolink
- Faculty of Maritime Sciences: Prof. Freerk Meyer, Prof. Dr. Jann Strypny
- Faculty of Social Work and Health: Prof. Dr. Lena Kaiser, Prof. Dr. Lemmer Schmid, Prof. Dr. Carla Wesselmann
- Faculty of Business Studies: Prof. Dr. Marc Hanfeld, Prof. Dr. Ute Rademacher
- Students from the university sustainability team
- Scientists for Future: Tjarko Tjaden
- and: Anna Gerritzen, Coordinator for Sustainability and Social Responsibility & Prof. emerit. Dr. Michael Schlaak
Coordinator for Sustainability and Social Responsibility at the University of Applied Sciences Emden/Leer: Anna Gerritzen
Do you have ideas on how the University of Applied Sciences Emden/Leer can become even more sustainable? Or would you like to know more? We welcome your suggestions & questions!
Room V 205