Dear first-year students:
Welcome to the University of Applied Sciences Emden/Leer!
Lectures will start on Monday, September 19th, 2022.
The schedule for Technical Management and Business Intelligence and Data Analytics can be found here. Please make sure to attend the first events, as these serve a good start to your studies and orientation at our university.
The Central Welcome event will take place on Monday, September 12th, 2022 at 9:00 am.
The Welcome Event of the Mechanical Engineering Department will take place on Monday, September 12th, 2022, following the Central Welcome Event.
The Introductory Week Technical Management and Business Intelligence and Data Analytics will take place from September 19th, 2022 to September 23rd, 2022.
Information about the Introduction Week of the Mechanical Engineering Department can be found here.
Schedule Welcoming Week Technical Management and Business Intelligence and Data Analytics for the winter semester 2022/23*:
Welcome Meeting/ getting to know each other Technical Management
Welcome Meeting/ getting to know each other Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
Welcoming by the head-coordinator of the study program Prof. Dr. Elmar Wings
Survival Guide online
FAQ Coordination Office
Hint: The indicated times are the German time zone.
* Subject to changes, these will be communicated immediately
Personal receipt of access data
When you enrol, you will automatically be assigned a university login and an E-mail address. Please note that access data can only be issued to you with your valid CampusCard. You can collect your access data from the "IT Service Office for Students" (room T106b).
In times of the Corona virus personal contacts must be reduced to a minimum, therefore the following procedure is used now:
Please send a mail to the address hrz-support(at)hs-emden-leer.de.
This mail must contain three points:
- A selfie
- A picture of your CampusCard (alternatively on the front of your identity card; the number of your card can be hidden)
- An E-mail address to which the access data should be sent to
Afterwards you will receive your new access data from us.
You can find further information here.
Please log in to Moodle with your university account.
- Moodle - Online learning platform (registration only possible with university login)
- Moodle Page - First semester information MTM and MBIDA
- FAQ -Coronavirus- for international students
- Online-Portal Students - Grades, exams, registration and ECTS (only available with student account data)
- Service points - Student Counseling Service, Admission and Examination Office and much more
- Maps and plans of the university - Find your way around the campus
- Canteen schedule