Dear first-year students:
Welcome to the University of Applied Sciences Emden/Leer!
Master's students in Technical Management and Business Intelligence and Data Analytics will begin classes on Monday, September 25th, 2023.
The introductory week of Technical Management and Business Intelligence and Data Analytics will take place from September 18th - September 23rd, 2023. Events on the agenda for the first semester Welcome Week include our Survival Guide, the Welcome Meeting and a FAQ round. These program points as well as event locations and links to events will be published soon.
We wish you a good and successful start and much academic enjoyment!
Personal receipt of access data
When you enrol, you will automatically be assigned a university login and an E-mail address. Please note that access data can only be issued to you with your valid CampusCard. You can collect your access data from the "IT Service Office for Students" (room T106b).
In times of the Corona virus personal contacts must be reduced to a minimum, therefore the following procedure is used now:
Please send a mail to the address hrz-support(at)hs-emden-leer.de.
This mail must contain three points:
- A selfie
- A picture of your CampusCard (alternatively on the front of your identity card; the number of your card can be hidden)
- An E-mail address to which the access data should be sent to
Afterwards you will receive your new access data from us.
You can find further information here.
Please log in to Moodle with your university account.
- Moodle - Online learning platform (registration only possible with university login)
- Moodle Page - First semester information MTM and MBIDA
- FAQ -Coronavirus- for international students
- Online-Portal Students - Grades, exams, registration and ECTS (only available with student account data)
- Service points - Student Counseling Service, Admission and Examination Office and much more
- Maps and plans of the university - Find your way around the campus
- Canteen schedule