Very close to your future profession: our dual study programmes.
Can I complete a study programme and vocational qualification at the same time? Yes, you can: with the help of our dual study programmes – also known as “vocational integrated study programmes”. They combine your vocational training in the company with a full university degree and therefore guarantee you the best prospects for the future.
How does it all work? It's simple: You enrol at our university of applied sciences and also agree a training contract with a company. After successfully passing the exam, you will have both a Bachelor's degree and your professional qualification under your belt. And the best thing is: as a rule, your business will take you on immediately.
Our integrated vocational study programmes
Are you already working in a profession and would like to study too? Then our integrated vocational study programmes are just the right option for you: you agree with your company to reduce the number of working hours so you can study on the side. This type of study is possible in many study programmes. Provided, of course, that your employer has a special interest in promoting you as an employee. This is generally the case as companies are looking for highly qualified employees more than ever today. Any questions? Ask our student advice service!
Come closer: let us introduce the Business Campus Leer.
Would you like to study dual business administration? Then you've come to the right place at the Business Campus Leer: As part of the Faculty of Business Studies you will find us in the middle of the beautiful old town of Leer. But we are not only very close to the region’s life but also to the formulas for success for your career. We look forward to seeing you.
What the dual study system enables you to do
- Full university studies
- University degree and professional qualification
- Closer integration of profession and studies than in classical university studies
- Best career opportunities at your company – and everywhere
- Scholarship from your training company for the entire duration of your studies
What the dual study system can do for companies
- Young talent
- Young, highly qualified employees with practical work experience and precise company knowledge
- Reduced or no induction period
- High level of identification with the company
- High motivation and efficiency
- Close collaboration between the university and company