- Our Team
- Online Study Counselling
- Our student emissaries team
- Information Events of the SCS
- First semester students
- Pre-Study Services
- Offers during your studies
Café International jeden Donnerstag
ab 14:00 Uhr im Lüttje Studihuus
- University entry entitlement (proof of entitlement to study in your home country)
- Knowledge of German (min. B1 level)
Documents to submit
- Completed application form (online)
- Letter of motivation (1-2 pages)
- Proof of entitlement to study at a university
- Proof of German language ability at B1 level
- Passport photograph
- Copy of your identity document
- Proof of your residence status
Individual application interview
Application period 15 May to 30 June
(extended to 31 August 2018)
The documents can be sent by post to the following address:
Emden/Leer University of Applied Sciences
F.A.O. Katharina Michel
Information about student sponsorship
As well as counselling and support from the Research and Counselling Centre for Refugees, the auditors are supported and accompanied during their trial studies by regular students of the Emden/Leer University of Applied Sciences.
What tasks do student sponsors perform?
- Supporting the auditor with orientation on campus, with personal issues and issues relevant to their studies
- Accompanying the auditor during the semester with regular personal meetings
- Active participation in regular, integrative events, e.g. Café Interkulturell, day trips etc.
The extent of which the student sponsorship does beyond this (leisure activities, sport etc.), is up to each student sponsor themselves.
We are happy to answer your questions via email at rccr(at)hs-emden-leer.de.