|Eingeschränkte Nutzung der Bibliotheken|
Die Bibliotheken in Emden und Leer sind für die Abholung vorbestellter Medien und Rückgaben zu den bisher geltenden Öffnungszeiten geöffnet. Stöbern durch die Regale und ein Aufenthalt zum Lernen ist bis auf Weiteres leider nicht gestattet.
We will gladly coordinate the dates in consultation with the departments or tutors or with you personally.
- Registration - how does the start work?
- Library catalog - how do I find literature?
- Locations and shelf marks - where is what?
- Extensions, placing holds - what is possible?
- Library and Corona - what has to be considered?
Citavi is a software for literature management and knowledge organization. It is available free of charge to all students, teachers and staff.
- Import literature data with and without Citavi-Picker
- Manage and sort literature data, integrate it into footnotes and citations
- Integrate full texts, pdf files and graphics
- If interested: Insight into knowledge management with Citavi
To prepare for the training:
Please install Citavi on your computer: → installation instructions
and watch the introductory film Citavi 5 in a nutshell ↑.
This training is particularly useful if you already have a concrete topic.
- purposeful searches
- different types of catalogs
- use e-books and e-journals
- search for topics in databases
We take part in Schu:Bi - Schule und Bibliothek↑ and offer guided tours, training and, if necessary, consultation appointments to students and teachers.
- Tour of the library
- register, borrow and renew media
- find books in the library catalog
- Internet research beyond Google and Wikipedia
- use the right search words
In addition to the offer of additive information packages, we are also happy to support you with your course in cooperation with CampusDidaktik. For example, we can work with you to find out how the acquisition of research skills can be optimally integrated into your course.
You can find further training courses offered by → CampusDidaktik.