First fill in the ► Form "Registration Leer" [PDF] and then sign in at the service desk. The registration process will be completed here. Preprinted forms are also available at the service desk.
To register, you need your identity card and (as a member of the university) your CampusCard.
Foreign persons must prove that they are resident in Germany and therefore require a registration certificate in addition to your identity card/passport.
Minors need written permission from their parents. The required form is available at the service desk.
Registration as a member of the University Library Emden/Leer is free of charge for persons with a CampusCard
- Students of the University of Applied Sciences Emden/Leer
- Students with CampusCard from the Jade Hochschule from WHV, Elsfleth and Oldenburg
- Teachers on special assignment (LfbA)
- technical students, guest students, exchange students and Ergänzungshörer
- contract Specialized students, guest students, exchange students, supplementary auditors
Persons without a CampusCard (external, contract lecturers) pay a one-time fee of 5.00 € (fee regulation ►).
- The field “wohnhaft bei” (c/o) needs to be filled in if there is a different name on the mailbox.
...for students, technical students etc.:
- Under Semester Address (Semesteranschrift) you enter your residential address during your studies.
- As the “Home Address” (Heimatanschrift) enter the place of residence of your parents. If you already have an own household and permanent residence, fill in only the semester address.
...for professors, LfbA and employees
- In the field “Office Address” (Dienstanschrift), please enter the address of your university location. You will receive letters from the University Library by in-house mail. Please also enter your home address.
...for external and cpntract lecturers
- Please make only address entries under private address.
Library staff will provide media from the library inventory for you.
Please order the desired media in advance using the PDF form linked below.
You will receive a notification to your official university e-mail account as soon as the media are ready for collection during library service hours.
Please note: The loan period begins on the day of notification by email.
Note: Only registered library users with a valid membership can order media for collection!
Borrowed media can be returned during library opening hours.
The returning areas are shown separately in the library rooms.
You can also send media back to us by mail:
University of Applied Sciences Emden/Leer
Library Business Campus Leer
Please note: The media will be returned from your library account after a quarantine period. If reminders are issued by the system in the period between the return of the media by you in due time and the return booking by the library staff, these will be credited to your user account.
On the online learning platform Moodle we provide, among other things, short video tutorials and further information on how to use the library and research the library catalog. Interested members of the university can register for courses in the library on Moodle using their personal university login at: