The Student Service Centre (SSC) is the central and first point of contact for prospective students, students and visitors to the University of Applied Sciences Emden/Leer.
There you will find information on all questions concerning your studies, admission, enrolment, re-registration or examination questions.
You will receive all necessary forms, assistance in completing them and you also can hand them in there.
If the SSC staff are unable to help you, they will be happy to arrange appointments within relevant departments.
If you would like more intensive counselling - e.g. in the decision-making phase for a suitable course of study - our study counselling service is at your disposal (contact also via the SSC).
- Initial information on admission,enrolment and re-registration matters
- Information in person, by telephone or E-Mail
- Advice and assistance in filling out forms
- Acceptance of application documents, applications and other documents (e.g. sick leave, registrations for student advisory service workshops, etc.)
- Distribution of information material and forms
- Online application on site
- Forwarding to the relevant institutions for more complex concerns or questions on personal audit matters
- Allocation of appointments for individual facilities