Implementation of the Student Energy Price Flat Rate Act (EPPSG).
The one-time payment of 200 euros for students under the Student EnerStudent-Energy Price Flat Rate (EPPSG) was launched by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). The law came into force on December 21, 2022. The one-off payment is intended to support young people in view of the higher burdens caused by increased costs for heating, electricity and food.
The application is now possible via the following page https://www.einmalzahlung200.de/eppsg-en
- were enrolled at a university in Germany as of December 1, 2022 and
- have their place of residence in Germany.
- Applications can be submitted via the website www.einmalzahlung200.de
- The nationwide uniform application for payment of the one-off payment under the EPPSG is now possible for all persons entitled to apply.
- You will need a BundID account to submit your application. You should create this in advance. Information and instructions on how to do this can be found on the following page: https://www.einmalzahlung200.de/eppsg-de/bundid-anlegen
- In addition, we will send you an access code and a PIN by e-mail for the application.
- You will also need an access code and PIN.
Access code and PIN:
- Are you still enrolled with us?
- You will find your access code and PIN in the ecampus portal.
- Are you already exmatriculated?
- You will receive your access code and PIN by post.
Visit https://www.einmalzahlung200.de for more information on how to apply and also for BundID.
In the FAQ section https://www.einmalzahlung200.de/eppsg-de/faq-haeufige-fragen-und-antworten you can also find more questions and answers.
The federal government also provides a free information hotline:
Info hotline +49 800 2623 003
- Tuesday to Thursday from 08:00 to 16:00 hrs.
- Friday from 08:00 to 12:00 hrs.