International Staff Training Week 2017
We hereby cordially invite you to our International Staff Training Week 2017 with the overall theme
NEW DEVELOPMENTS AND CHALLENGES IN UNIVERSITY LIFE
from 15th to 19th May 2017 at the University of Applied Sciences Emden/Leer.
This event is primarily designed for staff members and includes general sessions, individual workshops, a world-café, job shadowing as well as a cultural programme.
We aim to offer an ambitious and informative programme reflecting "New Developments and Challenges in University Life" in higher education in line with our faculties and central units.
We are looking forward to meeting staff members of your faculties, departments and central units such as Technology Transfer, Centre for Lifelong Learning, Entrepreneurship Centre, Student Counselling Service, Computer Centre, International Office, Press Office/Marketing, Human Resources, Gender Equality Centre, University Sports and Planning and Quality Assurance which will be reflected in our special interest groups.
Special Interest Groups during the Staff Training Week
In line with the overall International Staff Training Week programme (15th May - 19th May 2017) and interdisciplinary workshops, we are delighted to offer the following special interest groups on Tuesday 16th May and Wednesday 17th May:
- No. 1 Faculty of Technology / Mechanical Engineering (Workshop)
- No. 2 Faculty of Technology / Mechanical Engineering (Job Shadowing)
- No. 3 Faculty of Technology / Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (Workshop)
- No. 4 Faculty of Business Studies (Workshop)
- No. 5 Faculty of Maritime Studies (Workshop)
- No. 6 Faculty of Social Work and Health / Degree Course Interdisciplinary Physiotherapy, Motology, Occupational Therapy
- No. 7 Faculty of Social Work and Health / Degree Course Social Work ("Community Organizing")
- No. 8 Faculty of Social Work and Health / Degree Course Social Work; Research and Counselling Centre for Refugees
- No. 9 Planning and Quality Assurance
- No. 10 Gender Equality Centre
- No. 11 Student Counselling Service
- No. 12 University Sports
- No. 13 Human Resources
- No. 14 Computer Centre
- No. 15 Press Office/Marketing
- No. 16 Knowledge & Technology Transfer Office
- No. 17 Centre for Lifelong Learning
- No. 18 Entrepreneurship Centre
- No. 19 International Office
As this International Staff Training Week 2017 is an "Erasmus+ funded" project, there is no participation fee. We kindly ask you to note that accepted participants are to cover travel and accommodation costs individually. These may be financed through ERASMUS+/STT by the sending institution.
The welcome dinner as well as the cultural programme are included in the programme and therefore free of charge for participants.
Phone: +49 (0) 4921/ 807-1375