Studying without University entrance qualification

There are different ways to get an authorisation for studying in Germany apart from the school-leaving certificate.
As these qualification are mainly achievable by a completed apprenticeship or further (professional) education acquired in Germany, we refrain from translating this information in English.

If you are interested in getting a permission to study by professional experience, please contact us.