What do I need to do?

If you are interested in the Certificate Intercultural Competence Emden/Leer (CICEL), then you may register here at the website of the International Office.

You then conduct the individual components on your own initiative. There neither is a specific order nor a time limit for the completion of the components. However, you need to be enrolled at our university both during the conduction of the components and at the point of time when the certificate will finally be issued.

After having conducted all necessary components, you hand in the application for issuing of the certificate, including all required documents, at the International Office. We will then process and check your application and you will be contacted via e-mail as soon as the certificate is ready to be picked up.